Weekend Event Details and FAQ:
About the Event:
You're invited to come join Steven and Mary Beth Chapman (and maybe a surprise guest or two) for a first-time-ever, sure-to-be-unforgettable, Weekend in their hometown, FRANKLIN, TN!
Taking place July 6-8, 2018; the weekend will be filled with exclusive concerts, meet and greets and unique experiences curated by Steven Curtis and Mary Beth just for attendees. Below is an outline of the events, so that you can begin your planning!
Terms & Conditions:
- Reserve your spot today with a $150 non-refundable deposit / you can make payments to finish your balance prior to April 19, 2018.
- Weekend Tickets/Passes are $495 each (individual day passes are not available)
- Weekend passes include all events, schedule subject to change
- Prices do not include ticket fees & tax ($39.95 per ticket and 9.25% TN Sales Tax)
- Guests are responsible for booking their own overnight accommodations
- Friday night dinner is provided for all attending guests
- Have Questions? Write to email@example.com
FULL EVENT FAQ:
Where is the event taking place?
- All events and activities will originate in Franklin, TN
- MAIN VENUE (Event Check-in, All Friday Night, Saturday Morning, and Sunday Morning sessions)
- The Factory in Franklin, TN (Liberty Hall)
230 Franklin Road; Franklin, TN 37064
How do I book a weekend pass?
- SATURDAY NIGHT
- Downtown Franklin / The Franklin Theatre
419 Main Street; Franklin, TN
How many people will be attending the event?
- Reserve your pass at StevenCurtisChapman.com/TN2018
What events are included as part of the weekend pass?
- The “A Weekend With The Chapmans” Event is intended to be a smaller gathering of Steven and Mary Beth’s friends in their hometown.
- We aren’t 100% sure how many people will be attending, but we anticipate a group much smaller than a standard concert in order to allow everyone to better connect and enjoy a unique experience.
Can I purchase tickets to individual events for the weekend?
- All group content is included as part of the event pass. The schedule below is subject to change, but is provided so you can understand what concerts and events are included – times are approximate.
- Friday, July 6th: All events at The Factory’s Liberty Hall
- Event Check-in (2 pm to 6 pm)
- Photos with The Chapmans – Group 1: (4 pm to 6 pm)
- Welcome to Franklin Dinner (6 pm to 7 pm)
- SCC & Band In Concert (7:30 pm to 10 pm)
- Late Night Concert & Social Activities with The Chapmans (10 pm to 12 am)
- Saturday, July 7th: Morning Events at The Factory; Afternoon and Evening Downtown Franklin
- Morning Session at The Factory (9 am to 10:30 am)
- Photos with The Chapmans – Group 2: (10:30 am to 12:00 pm)
- Afternoon Excursions (12:30 pm to 5 pm)
- We will provide all guests with a list of suggested lunch locations and popular sites/activities.
- Some may have a cost involved – but all activities are attendees choices – do as much or as little as you want
- SCC Solo at The Franklin Theater – Group 1 (4:30 pm to 6:00 pm)
- Suggest that Group 2 eat dinner while Group 1 is in their concert.
- SCC Solo at The Franklin Theater – Group 2 (6:30 pm to 8:30 pm)
- Suggest that Group 1 eats dinner while Group 2 is in their concert.
- SCC Music Video Recording (location TBD in Franklin (9:00 pm to 10:00 pm)
- Late Night Social (Location and time is TBD)
- Sunday, July 8th: All events at The Factory’s Liberty Hall
- Morning Session at The Factory (8 am to 9 am)
- Worship with SCC (9:30 am to 11:00 am)
- Time to Explore Nashville (11:00 am until attendees choice)
- We will provide all guests with a list of suggested lunch locations and popular sites/activities.
- Some may have a cost involved – but all activities are attendees choices – do as much or as little as you want.
Does my registration include overnight accommodations?
- There will not be any individual tickets available for concerts and sessions during the event.
- You will receive a special pass and lanyard when you arrive at the The Factory in Franklin for Check-in
- The above-mentioned pass MUST be worn at all times to access all "Weekend" Events.
What should I do during my free time either before/after the event begins or Saturday afternoon?
- There are numerous hotel options in the Franklin / Brentwood / Nashville area that will meet any guests tastes / needs / budget.
- If you want to stay “close” to the event we do recommend that you look for hotels in the Cool Springs / Franklin area.
- Plenty of options are available for all guests.
What meals are included as part of the weekend?
- In January / February we will distribute a list of “suggested” activities that will be great options for you to explore.
- Franklin and Nashville are tourist destinations with a significant number of historical sites and fun activities for whatever you like to do.
- If you’d like to explore some activities and sites go here:
For Friday night’s meal, are there meal alternatives for persons with allergies?
- Friday Night Dinner is provided as part of the event.
- We will have coffee, water, and light snacks available at all sessions.
- Most hotels provide breakfasts of varying types and sizes. We do recommend that you check with your hotel.
- Saturday Lunch and Dinner will not be provided. We want all guests to feel free to explore the numerous local establishments and enjoy all that Franklin has to offer. We will provide a list of The Chapmans favorite spots in mid May 2018 – prior to your arrival
Will I have personal time to spend with The Chapmans?
- There will be vegetarian options at all meals
- If you have other dietary restrictions you will need to ask the dining team when you arrive at the buffet tables for service.
- We do recommend if you are usually sensitive regarding meal options when you go out to dinner at a restaurant that you need to have meal replacement options with you.
- Specific questions can be emailed to Derek @ firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
What is the dress code for the event? What should we pack?
- On Friday evening and Sunday morning we will start the event with an allotted time for guests to have a photo taken with Steven and Mary Beth by a professional photographer Guests will be assigned times for these photo sessions based on their last name.
- All photos will be uploaded and available for all guests to download and keep for free – copyright free.
- All guests will also be given an autographed souvenir poster from the event.
- It is our hope that The Chapmans are able to mix and mingle with guests openly and freely without lines forming.
Will there be plenty of parking at the events?
- Simple answer: Comfortable Casual.
- All of the concerts will take place in air conditioned areas, however, based on what you choose to do during your free time we recommend that you wear clothing that you would be comfortable participating in outdoor activities in during a Tennessee summer.
- More Specifically: Friday night you'll want to wear whatever you would wear to a normal Steven Curtis Chapman Concert.
- If you want to plan for weather elements go to: WEATHER.com and type in zip code - 37067 or 37027 to get the full weather forecast.
- We recommend that you bring an umbrella and/or light rain jacket (or even a poncho).
- Make sure you bring PLENTY of sunscreen. This is summer in the South and it does get very hot and humid.
What is the average temperature in Franklin, TN in July?
- Yes. There will be ample parking at all venues for personal cars.
- Any guests choosing to drive an RV or a vehicle which will not fit in a standard parking spot should check with venues in advance of their arrival to ensure there will be spots available for them. (The Factory should be fine for RV parking, however, the Franklin Theatre will not.
- Please note, if you are driving an RV you will need to also find a suitable / legal parking spot for your vehicle – not all locations allow overnight RV Parking or power.
What is the closest airport?
- The average high is in the upper 80's (but is very capable of getting into the mid to upper 90's in early July)
- The average low is in the upper 60's/lower 70's
Are there any public transportation options in Franklin, TN?
- If you are flying to the event – the closest airport is Nashville International Airport – BNA
- The Factory / Franklin is 24 miles from the Airport – roughtly $35 via taxi or $30 via UBER / LYFT
Are we allowed to take photos / video during the event?
- Nashville does not have a train or light rail system.
- There are ample rental car options at the airport and on weekends, prices are very affordable.
- If you prefer taxi services, Nashville and Franklin are very friendly with taxi services and ride-share providers (UBER & LYFT)
What happens if we have to cancel our tickets/passes?
- Simple answer: YES
- More Specifically:
- Photography is allowed, just no tripods of any kind.
- We do ask that you limit flash photography as much as possible during performances.
- Video is also 100% allowed, no tripods or "full performance" videos will be allowed, absolutely no video lighting is allowed.
IF YOU HAVE ANY BOOKING QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR RESERVATION OR HOTEL NEEDS:
- The $150 deposit that is due at time of formal booking via Inspiaration Cruises & Tours is non-refundable
- All guests who book early are able to make payments until April 19, 2018 when their final balance is due. All payments made prior to April 19, 2018 are refundable - minus the above mentioned non-refundable deposit.
- After April 19, 2018 all ticket purchases must be made in full and are 100% non-refundable.
- However, if you do need to cancel all tickets are transferrable without any fees - as long as - changes are made prior to June 15, 2018. After June 15, 2018 there will be small fee for name transfers.
IF YOU HAVE ANY EVENT SPECIFIC QUESTIONS :
- Please call Inspiration Cruises @ 1.800.247.1899
- Please write to email@example.com with any questions (or you can call with any absolute emergency questions and he will do his best to assist @ 615.618.5047)