- 4 Days and 3 Nights with Friends in Our Nation’s Capitol!
- Staying at the 4 star J.W. Marriott in Washington D.C. 2 Blocks from The White House and The National Mall, 3 Blocks from The Smithsonian Museums.
- Includes a private SCC concert, morning devotion with Steven, many other special activities throughout the weekend, and of course ample free-time for all guests
Two Ways To Experience The Weekend:
- SINGERS: Be a part of the Choir that rehearse, then join Steven and a 50+ piece orchestra on-stage for his Kennedy Center debut!
- FRIENDS & FAMILY: Get a 4-day Backstage Pass and a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to create a concert with STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN at the world famous Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
- PLEASE NOTE: Only 250 Choir and 250 Backstage Access (non-singers) spaces are available!
Don’t miss the opportunity to perform on one of the world’s most famous stage with Steven Curtis Chapman!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW ONLINE!
EVENT IS PRODUCED BY:
Steven Curtis Chapman in association with True North Presents
Have Questions? Want to Book Now?