Ever wanted to go BACKSTAGE of a Steven Curtis Chapman concert and see what really happens to create a concert at a world famous venue?
(Includes experiencing the rehearsals of a 250 voice choir and 50+ piece orchestra)
Do you have a friend or family member performing in the Choir with Steven Curtis Chapman?
Do you want to experience a concert and weekend with Steven Curtis Chapman?
- While others are rehearsing for a performance @ The Kennedy Center you can enjoy some special events that we’ll have planned with Steven Curtis Chapman and his team. You’ll then, of course, get to enjoy the concert in a venue like no other.
“BACKSTAGE” Participation Includes:
- 4 Days/3 Nights in Washington, D.C. at the J.W. Marriott Pennsylvania Avenue. (Short walk to all of the Smithsonian Museum’s, The National Mall (memorials and monuments, and The White House).
- Get an exclusive access pass that allows you to go behind the scenes and watch the creative process behind producing and creating a concert at a world famous venue, and of course Steven’s debut performance at The Kennedy Center.
- Special Acoustic Concert by Steven Curtis Chapman exclusively to chorus and behind the scenes guests.
- Morning Devotions and Worship Services led by Steven.
- A revealing Q&A with Steven and his manager.
- The “Best-Seat-In-The-House” at the Kennedy Center Concert.
- Live rehearsals with Steven Curtis Chapman and a performance at The Kennedy Center.
- Post-concert Celebration with Steven and his team.
- Picture and Meet/Greet with Steven Curtis Chapman
- Authentic autographed concert poster
- Ample Free-Time to enjoy Washington, D.C. and it’s numerous tourist attractions.
- Do you have a family member or friend that would like to perform @ The Kennedy Center with Steven Curtis Chapman? CLICK HERE and get the details on what their weekend will be like.
PRICING :: Based on the number of individuals per room*
4 People In A Room: $1,195 per person
3 People In A Room: $1,295 per person
2 People In A Room: $1,395 per person
1 Person In A Room: $1,695 per person
$150 non-refundable deposit due at time of reservation
Half of balance due March 15, 2015
Final balance due May 1, 2015
* Price includes all room charges, tips, gratuities, and baggage handling at the hotel.
Does not include additional entertainment or tickets not mentioned.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW ONLINE!
EVENT IS PRODUCED BY:
Steven Curtis Chapman in association with True North Presents
Have Questions? Want to Book Now?
Download, Print, and Share The Informational Flyer:
2 Page – PDF Flyer