Have you ever dreamed of performing at a world famous concert hall or with Steven Curtis Chapman?
- Why not do both at the same time?! The Kennedy Center is one of the most famous concert venues in the world and we want you to be a part of the choir performing with Steven Curtis Chapman.
Steven and his team have created this weekend event so that you can experience the rehearsal process with Steven, his conductor, and a professional orchestra; all while enjoying an amazing weekend in our nation’s capitol.
Choir Participation Includes:
- 4 Days/3 Nights in Washington, D.C. at the J.W. Marriott Pennsylvania Avenue. (Short walk to all of the Smithsonian Museum’s, The National Mall (memorials and monuments, and The White House).
- Special Acoustic Concert by Steven Curtis Chapman exclusively to chorus and behind the scenes guests.
- A revealing Q&A with Steven and his Team.
- Morning Devotions and Worship Services led by Steven and a Guest Speaker.
- Live rehearsals with Steven Curtis Chapman and a performance at The Kennedy Center.
- Post-concert Celebration with Steven and his team.
- Picture and Meet/Greet with Steven Curtis Chapman
- Authentic autographed concert poster
- Ample Free-Time to enjoy Washington, D.C. and it’s numerous tourist attractions.
Do you have a friend that would like to join you – but not perform?
CLICK HERE and get the details on how they can also enjoy the weekend.
PRICING :: Based on the number of individuals per room.
4 People In A Room: $1,195 per person
3 People In A Room: $1,295 per person
2 People In A Room: $1,395 per person
1 Person In A Room: $1,695 per person
$150 non-refundable deposit due at time of reservation – half of balance due March 15, 2015
– final balance due May 1, 2015.
*Price includes all room charges, tips, gratuities, and baggage handling at the hotel.
Does not include additional entertainment or tickets not mentioned.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW ONLINE!
EVENT IS PRODUCED BY:
Steven Curtis Chapman in association with True North Presents
Have Questions? Want to Book Now?