PLEASE NOTE: We encourage all guests and families to arrive a day or two early and/or stay a day or two after the event so that you can ‘go deep’ exploring our nation’s heritage and all that Washington, D.C. has to offer! Room nights can be added to your reservations if you choose.
FRIDAY, JUNE 12, 2015
- 1 pm to 7 pm: Arrivals to the hotel – check-in, ticket pick up, meet the SCC team. Specific check-in instructions will be given in our Master Schedule coming later.
- Evening free to enjoy Washington D.C. and enjoy some of the memorials.
- 9 pm: Welcome Event and Solo Steven Curtis Chapman Acoustic Concert at J.W. Marriott (Exclusively for event participants, Choir members and Behind the Scenes guests).
SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2015
- 7:30 am: All Guests: Morning Devotion with Steven Curtis Chapman
- 8:30 am to 10:30 am: Photos with Steven (Chorus members and Behind the Scenes guests) – First half – all guests will be assigned a time so families can have photos taken together.
- 8:30 am to 11:30 am: Chorus Rehearsal #1 (Chorus Members and Open access to all Behind the Scenes guests).
- 11:45 am to 12:45 pm: Special Q&A with Steven and his team (Open to all event participants)
- 12:45 pm to 7 pm: FREE TIME FOR ALL GUESTS – Explore Washington, D.C.!
- 7 pm to 9 pm: Photos with Steven (Chorus members and Behind the Scenes guests) – Second half – all guests will be assigned a time so families can have photos taken together.
- 7 pm to 10 pm: Chorus Rehearsal #2 (Chorus members and open access to all Behind The Scenes guests)
SUNDAY, JUNE 14, 2015
- Wake-up to 12 pm: FREE TIME (great time for personal devotion, memorial visiting, or we will provide you with a list of various churches nearby so that you can choose one of your liking to attend).
- 11 am to 12 pm: TOURS OF THE KENNEDY CENTER for guests who pre-register (OPTIONAL – limited availability – more information on how to sign-up will be given on a later date).
- 12 pm to 1 pm: All Chorus members and Behind The Scenes guests take shuttles from Hotel to The Kennedy Center.
- 1 pm to 4 pm: Dress Rehearsal for all Chorus Members
- 4 pm to 5 pm: All guests taken back to hotel for concert preparation.
- 6 pm: All guests back on buses for transport back to The Kennedy Center for the concert.
- 6:45 pm: All Chorus members on-stage.
- 7:00 pm: STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN’S DEBUT PERFORMANCE AT ‘THE KENNEDY CENTER’
- 9:30 pm: Concert ends, All Guests will be bused to the Post-Concert Celebration.
- 10:00 pm to 12 am: Post-Concert Celebration and Reception
- 12 am: All guests transported back to the J.W. Marriott
MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2015
- Morning Free
- Shuttle buses will be running from 10 am to 2 pm for all guests needing transport to DCA. Guests departing from BWI or IAD Airports should arrange for their own transport via the Bell station at the hotel.
*Schedule is subject to change. The above outline is intended to give all guests considering attending the event enough information to plan their entire weekend experiences, including additional days and free-time.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW ONLINE!
EVENT IS PRODUCED BY:
Steven Curtis Chapman in association with True North Presents
Have Questions? Want to Book Now?