Have you ever dreamed of performing @ Carnegie Hall or with Steven Curtis Chapman?
- Why not do both at the same time?! Carnegie Hall is the most famous concert venue in the world and we want you to be a part of the choir performing with Steven Curtis Chapman
Steven and his team have created this weekend event so that you can experience the rehearsal process with Steven, his conductor, and a professional orchestra; all while enjoying an amazing weekend in the city that never sleeps!
Choir Participation Includes:
- 4 Days/3 Nights in New York City @ The Sheraton Times Square. (Short walk to Carnegie Hall, Times Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Center and so much more)
- Live rehearsals with Steven Curtis Chapman and a performance at Carnegie Hall.
- Post-concert Celebration Dinner Cruise aboard New York Infiniti with Steven Curtis Chapman
- Picture and Meet/Greet with Steven Curtis Chapman
- Authentic autographed concert poster
- Empire State Building Observation Deck Pass
- Ample Free-Time to enjoy New York City and it’s numerous tourist attractions.
Do you have a friend that would like to join you – but not perform?
CLICK HERE and get the details on how they can also enjoy the weekend.
PRICING :: Based on the number of individuals per room.
4 People In A Room: $1,095 per person
3 People In A Room: $1,195 per person
2 People In A Room: $1,295 per person
1 Person In A Room: $1,595 per person
$150 non-refundable deposit due at time of reservation – half of balance due November 15, 2013 – final balance due December 15, 2013.
*Price includes all room charges, tips, gratuities, and baggage handling at the hotel. Does not include additional entertainment or tickets not mentioned.
FOR INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP REGISTRANTS:
Call 615.775.1088 or you can email email@example.com
Event Is Produced By:
Steven Curtis Chapman in association with True North Presents
Have Questions? Want To Book Now?